WHERE CAN I WORK AFTER I`M CERTIFIED?
Sterile processing technicians work in any medical facility that uses instruments for operations and procedures – hospitals, surgery & ambulatory centers, dentist and gastroenterology offices, as well as in outpatient clinics.
WHAT ARE THE STARTING SALARIES?
Starting salaries vary from state to state (in New York the average salary is $22 – $25 per hour)
CAN I START WORKING WITHOUT CERTIFICATION?
Five states – New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Tennessee require this certification. All other states can hire without certificate but require a person to pass test in the first 6-12 months on a job. Being Certified will give you great chance for the quicker hiring and higher salary!
ARE THERE ANY BENEFITS ON THIS JOB?
- Medical coverage
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Sick Leave Pay
- Maternity Leave
CAN I BUILD A CAREER IN STERILIZATION?
- Sterile Technician 1 ($20-$26/hour)
- Team Leader ($28 – $35/hour)
- Shift Leader ($38 – $43/hour)
- Manager (up to $100K+/year)
- Deputy Director of Department (up to $140K/year)
- Director of Department (up to $220K/year)
IS INTERNET TRAINING AS EFFECTIVE AS TRAINING IN CLASS?
Our internet-based course does not have any previously recorded video sessions.
Students communicate with teachers in real time.
From April 2020 to the present time all classes were conducted online and around 85% of the students successfully passed certification test.
HOW LONG IS THE CLASS?
120-hour via Online Virtual class.
We have two schedules – 6 weeks and 9 weeks
6 weeks classes conducted 3 times per week (9 am – 3 pm) on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
9 weeks classes conducted 2 times per week (9 am – 3 pm) on Saturdays and Sundays
IS MULTYPREP, INC. PROVIDES 400-HOUR PRACTICAL SKILLS TRAINING?
Please note that Multyprep, Inc. IS NOT Providing required 400-hour on-site externship in Central Service Technician Training.
However, School is assisting with Job placement where candidate can receive this required training.
When requesting a refund, the student must e-mail TOmultyprep@gmail.com and provide an explanation as to why they are cancelling/requesting a refund.
- A student who cancels within five (5) days of signing the enrollment agreement but before instruction begins receives all monies paid.
- After the five (5) days post signing and prior to instruction, a student will be liable for $150 non-refundable registration fee paid to Multyprep, Inc.
- After instruction begins, refunds will not be granted under any circumstances.
- Refunds will be processed within two (2) business days of an approved refund request.
- Refunds will be processed using the same method the student used to pay.
Have any questions?
Fill out the form bellow to contact Multyprep's team